Saturday 13 September 2014

Summer Footwear Diary 2014

This post is just a few iPhone images of my most worn footwear throughout summer 2014. The majority is sneakers because thats my favourite vibe for summer, but i would really like to find some black and brown toned boots and brogues for winter this year to change it up a bit.


Adidas originals have really made a comeback this year, especially stan smiths and superstars. I own these black suede and off white superstars with camo lining. Extremely comfy and i wore them a lot in summer. 

Another massive trend was 'sliders'. Everyone from Céline to adidas had released a pair and i loved it. I jumped on the bandwagon of the adidas sliders and got this navy pair which i do love and were great in the summer, but i do wish i bought black.

These have to be one of my favourite buys this year. The converse X commes des garçons PLAY sneakers. I wore these so much in summer because they really made my outfits look a little bit more substantial and stylish. 

If you didn't know, but i bet you do, the UK doesn't really get sun in the summer like other normal parts of the world, however it does mean my dr martens are not neglected. These are one of my favourites in my shoe collection. The all white mono dr martens. I bagged these for £20.20 in a boxing day sale last year and it was the best decision ever.

The last edition to my summer footwear diary are these beaut black and white reebok classics which i purchase from size?. They are so simple and nostalgic and they will go with everything and make it look a little bit more effortless i think. A great pair of sneakers i can carry on through A/W 14. 


Jordan, REGAL RAGS!





No comments:

Post a Comment